Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ELF Cosmetics

A while ago I discovered an excellent place. A place that I never knew could exist in a world where most quality products are over-priced and over-hyped. That place is ELF Cosmetics. ELF stands for Eyes Lips and Face, and offers a wide, wide variety of cosmetics for each of those body parts. Each product (at least every one I've tried) has met or exceeded my expectations of quality. And guess what? Every single thing on their website is $1. ONE DOLLAR!!! I swear to God it's true. My favorites include their Hypershine Lip Gloss and their Featherproof Moisturizing Lip Liner. The Tone Correcting Concealer is great too. Added Bonus: None of their products are tested on animals. I know it sounds like I'm advertising, but I just wanted to let everyone know about this great site. Even if you're not a woman, you can buy your woman a gift card if you want, and I guarantee she'll love it (hint-hint ;)

No comments: