Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Golden Tarot of Klimt

Here' s the Golden Tarot of Klimt which is "inspired by the artistic style of early twentieth-century Austrian painter, Gustav Klimt. The art is vivid and sensual, interspersed with mosaic patterns and accented with gold metallic accents.
This will be my last post for awhile as I'm going on vacation, and then immediately after coming back, starting school again full time (whilst working full time no less). *Gulp.* It's definitely time for me to commit to finishing college. I finally know now 100% what I want to do as far as a career, where before I wasn't that sure... so it's time for me to light the fire under my ass and go!
See you soon.

1 comment:

Maide said...

Oh...here is the second artist i realy
love. Right now i create Klimt unique
spats. See more at my blog.

Greetings Maide