Monday, July 27, 2009

Black Luna Bean Necklace

Allow me to introduce my black Luna Bean Necklace. Each of the 24 black polymer clay beads has been painstakingly rolled, textured, and accented with mica powder (12 different colors in all). Dark iridescent seed beads flank both strands which end in a silver-plated lobster clasp. A lot of time and love went into this piece. You can buy it on my Etsy shop, here.
P.S. I named these beads "luna beans" because they are shaped like beans and have craters like the moon!

2 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

What a striking necklace! The colors are really beautiful. The design of the necklace is clean and focused on the beads. Would be a very nice piece to wear!

Jackie said...

Thank you so much Cindy! Coming from you that compliment means a lot to me.