Monday, January 17, 2011

CraftEdu - Great New Craft Ed. Resource!

I was looking around on Flickr at pieces of polymer clay work and found a link to a site I'd never heard of called CraftEdu.com. It's an awesome resource where you can take online classes in a variety of subjects, inlcuding color theory, glass, photography, metal clay, polymer clay, etc. The site has lots of polymer clay tutorials presented by instructors such as Judy Belcher and Donna Kato. Most of the classes cost between $20-$60 but some are free, including one I just took called Textures Everywhere (top pic). Even though I'm a veteran polymer clayer, I learned a few things from this tutorial. Including using shoe soles to make patterns! (bottom pic)
If you are new to polymer clay or just need some inspiration, go check this site out. You'll be pretty impressed. Click on the above pictures for more detailed images.

1 comment:

june burt said...

Love your Blog!