Monday, October 8, 2007

Vacay!

I'm so excited! Dan and I are going down to Florida from October 27th until the 3rd of November. We're going to stay at my family's beautiful time share in Orange Lake, Orlando. Orange Lake in itself has enough to see and do for the whole week (even its own water park), but what I'm really looking forward to is Universal Studios' Halloween Horror Nights!
From 6PM to 2AM the park turns into a huge series of haunted houses based on films like Friday The 13th, A Nightmare On Elm Street, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Thing, Dead Silence and others. Horror-film bad guys roam the streets in realistic costumes ready to pounce. Not only that but there's Halloween-themed clubs where you can dance the night away if you wish (after you've been scared half to death).
I am SO looking forward to this vacation. I've been trying to plan our itinerary-I want to pack in as much fun time as possible. Obviously Universal is a must, but we were thinking about Epcot too, and will probably also go to the Orlando Cirque de Soleil show, which I heard is only second the the Cirque show in Vegas.
After a stressful summer, I think this is all I'm going to need to fully recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,
glad you enjoyed my little quilts. your Halloween theme is pretty cool! I liked your Dia de la Muerta skull; one of these days I want to do one :-) thanks for visiting!