Thursday, July 9, 2009

Favorite PolyClay Creations from the Web...

From top, 1.) Laughing Bird’s Silver Blue Dot Pendant. Like Gris Bleu (bottom), she is another one who can mix metal and clay in a way that is seamless and unique. 2.) Bunny X’s Tentacle Necklace in Heather. I love the loopy twisted smoothness of her pendants. They make you want to reach out and touch them just to find out if they feel as smooth as they look. 3.) Joo Joo’s gorgeous painted “porcelain” snails. Joo Joo has a way of using polymer clay in a way that is cute yet elegant at the same time. I love how the glossy (real!) shells compliment the matte texture of the clay. 4.) Gris Bleu’s amazing Small Buddhist Clouds necklace. I really admire how this artist incorporates wire into her polymer clay work. Combining the two can prove to be a little awkward, but she does it flawlessly.

2 comments:

Afsaneh said...

Oh! What a sweet blog! Thank you so much for featuring my snails! And many thanks for your comment in my blog! I haven't used cork or any core for those pandas, they are all polymer clay :)

Have a great Monday!!

Jackie said...

Thanks for your comment and answer to my question!